Thursday 18 December 2014

The old chicken sheds

The chicken sheds
The chicken sheds

I've often walked round these old chicken sheds on the edge of Woodhall Spa, they're just a few minutes walk from my house. I love the way nature is now reclaiming the site, small birch trees are starting to grow at a pretty rapid rate, and brambles creep inside the decaying and broken sheds. It's now such a peaceful place filled with melancholy. Walking around the site during a cold mid winter's day, I'm full of mixed emotions, as is often the case whenever I explore these derelict sites.

The Fuji X-T1 was made for this type of photographic adventure. Small, light and incredibly capable, it works flawlessly in the most difficult of lighting situations.  

Cold, misty fields
Cold, misty fields

Vibrant sunset, Fuji X-T1
Vibrant sunset

Fiery, orange, last light
Fiery, orange, last light



No comments:

Post a Comment